Calling all bike riders

Off-topic discussions, non-beer related posts, etc.

Moderator: rsc3da

Calling all bike riders

Postby StLBeer » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:41 pm

This is a call out to all of the bike riders who might see this.

The MS-150 bike ride is in September and held annually in Columbia, MO. I ride with a group that is sponsored by Christner Architects. There's usually 50-60 folks who ride on Team Christner and I'd like to invite anyone who rides the opportunity to join our team and ride to help beat Multiple Sclerosis. This year will be my 11th year on the ride and we're looking to increase the number of riders on our team. The Hub in Webster Groves is our bike shop sponsor and supporting our Saturday morning rides. There are also rides that take place in Chesterfield valley (up in the bluffs) as well as out in Eureka (Route 66 State Park).

The MS-150 is a great ride with options of riding 40, 75 or 100 miles each day. This is the best supported ride I've ever been on with rest stops about every 10 miles.

Please feel free to contact me here via PM or directly on this topic. I'm happy to answer any questions you might regarding the ride, accommodations, nightly events, etc. One of the great things is I usually bring in 30-40 gallons of homebrew and the 2 or 3 other brewers bring some their homebrew too, so we have a great time.

Thanks!
Paul Murphy
Serving - Dark Medicine, JD Bigfoot Barleywine Clone, JD RIS (jealous?), American Wheat Ale, Nut Brown Ale, & Blondes...
Carbonating -
Primary - Big Ape AIPA
On Deck -
In the hole -
StLBeer

Return to ...and Everything Else