Many, many emails

If you have any suggestions, questions, comments, or anything you would like to say to the webmaster, this is the place.

Moderator: rsc3da

Many, many emails

Postby bacillus » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:05 pm

I keep getting emails indicating that someone on this site mentioned me, almost spam-like numbers. I would like to stay connected with the site but this is getting ridiculous. Do I need to change a setting or something?
"Nunc est bibendum!"

On Tap 1:Pliny the Elder Clone
On Tap 2: Coors Light :roll:
On Tap 3: Hefeweizen
On Deck: Corona clone
bacillus

Re: Many, many emails

Postby StLBeer » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:46 pm

Work is being conducted in a new website. Click on the link that indicates to go there and change your settings. Log in with your brews web site log in. Make sure you save your changes.
Serving - Dark Medicine, JD Bigfoot Barleywine Clone, JD RIS (jealous?), American Wheat Ale, Nut Brown Ale, & Blondes...
Carbonating -
Primary - Big Ape AIPA
On Deck -
In the hole -
StLBeer

Postby siwelwerd » Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:12 pm

StLBeer wrote: Click on the link that indicates to go there and change your settings. Log in with your brews web site log in.

Click on a link in an unsolicited email from an unknown domain, and give them my login credentials? I'll get right on that...

I set up a filter in gmail to catch all these and send them to the junk folder where they belong.
siwelwerd

Postby StLBeer » Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:53 am

siwelwerd wrote:
StLBeer wrote: Click on the link that indicates to go there and change your settings. Log in with your brews web site log in.

Click on a link in an unsolicited email from an unknown domain, and give them my login credentials? I'll get right on that...

I set up a filter in gmail to catch all these and send them to the junk folder where they belong.

Whatever. It's been discussed before. You talked about it in another thread in around May 15.
Serving - Dark Medicine, JD Bigfoot Barleywine Clone, JD RIS (jealous?), American Wheat Ale, Nut Brown Ale, & Blondes...
Carbonating -
Primary - Big Ape AIPA
On Deck -
In the hole -
StLBeer

Postby SteveO » Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:47 pm

Like mentioned in my other thread, I did what Brian suggested, logged in, and turned off the emails and that did the trick.
SteveO

Return to Brews Forum Discussion