Calendar

If you have any suggestions, questions, comments, or anything you would like to say to the webmaster, this is the place.

Moderator: rsc3da

Calendar

Postby beermikester » Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:10 pm

The web committee will be meeting soon to discuss layout of a new version of the web site. The current site is based on very old technology, is very difficult to maintain, and is difficult for people to update. I don't need to remind anyone how long it takes to get anything changed. As a result, we plan to re-write the site, but this could take several months.

In the mean time, I am trying to bring the existing site up to date. You've probably noticed the front page, member list, About Us (Drew is finally listed as brewmeister), and competition page. The next thing I wanted to tackle is the calendar.

Now keep in mind that updating our current calendar is only a temporary solution. The new site will have an updated calendar in it.

I've added a few events for October, but I know there are plenty more. Please either email me, PM me, or post in this thread events that I should add to the calendar.

Thanks,

Mike Walters

On Tap: Northern Brown Ale, Imperial Oktoberfest, Saison, Kolsch
Fermenting: Saison, IPA
beermikester
Site Admin

Postby Kally » Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:28 pm

check the last meeting minutes
Pursuing beer as a verb.
Kally

Return to Brews Forum Discussion