All of it must go! Complete extract setup

Brewing equipment & ingredients. Giveaway offers too!

Moderator: rsc3da

All of it must go! Complete extract setup

Postby projektsilence » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:03 pm

Hello everyone! I'm moving out of the state and need to sell my setup. I haven't used it in almost 2 years now but everything is as it should be. You can see pics of all the gear on flickr here - https://www.flickr.com/photos/146521003@N06/sets/72157701186325204 and I can take other shots if you need something specific. I'd like to sell this entirely as a kit but understand that's probably not going to happen. I'll take offers on a lot of this but I have some pricing I'd like to throw out for some of the bigger ticket items. I also have a custom made keezer made from a 8 or 9 cubic feet chest freezer. I want to keep it assembled and sold as it sits. The keezer works great and had beer in it this time last year. CO2 tank goes with the keezer. If someone wants everything I'll accept offers. I figure I have about $2000 in gear total. It's been a fun hobby and hopefully someday I'll get back into it.

Carboys - $25 each
Penrose Brew Kettle - $100
Turkey fryer burner - $25
Stir Starter and beaker - $25
Buckets - $4 each or all 3 for $10
4 ball lock corny kegs - $30 each

The keezer includes everything you need to move from bottling to kegging with the exception of the kegs themselves. The faucets are all Perlick and I figure I have about $1000 worth of parts in the keezer without including the wood top or any time/labor in construction. Make me a good offer on the keezer and it's yours!

Thanks!

-jerel
Primary:
Secondary: Belgian Ale, Maibock
Keg: Coffee Porter, Cider
Bottle:

I wasn't intending on starting an argument with this post.
projektsilence

Re: All of it must go! Complete extract setup

Postby projektsilence » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:13 am

Keezer and kegs are left, the rest of it is gone. If anyone is interested in a nice 4 tapper then let me know.

Thanks!

-Jerel
Primary:
Secondary: Belgian Ale, Maibock
Keg: Coffee Porter, Cider
Bottle:

I wasn't intending on starting an argument with this post.
projektsilence

Re: All of it must go! Complete extract setup

Postby TCochran » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:56 pm

projektsilence wrote:Keezer and kegs are left, the rest of it is gone. If anyone is interested in a nice 4 tapper then let me know.

Thanks!

-Jerel

PM Sent
TCochran

Return to For Sale/Trade